PetersenDean Roofing & Solar
Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and accounting functions of the division. Performing a variety of duties to ensure the smooth running of the functions and providing a service to company.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Operations Manager to develop/maintain/document efficient and effective policies and procedures.
- Supervise office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity.
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Billing/Collections. Ensure that all deadlines to Corporate are met.
- Help in all areas of the division to complete necessary projects.
- Organize office and up keep of the breakroom.
- Arrange Training for Staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-4 years Office Management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Confident building relationships.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills are a must.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to customers, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner.
- Must be a problem solver!
- Experience working with Microsoft environment is a must (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Practices attentive and active listening; can accurately restate what others have said.
- Enjoys working hard, is action oriented.
- Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
- Able to discuss issues and problems with all levels of employees.