PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and home builders. Founded more than 30 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
- Prior Sales Experience (construction related sales experience is a plus)
- Customer Service Experience — Knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of PetersenDean’s services and pricing structure.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential customers.
- Select products, systems, or services for customers based requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Identify potential customers.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Successfully negotiate contracts with customers. Includes answering customer questions and concerns, and assisting as needed with financing partners.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Actively manage pipeline using Company CRM. Update all information, lead status, and communication notes on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Provide management with status updates as to quotations submitted to prospective customers.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Assist the operations team as needed throughout the installation process.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. PetersenDean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.