PetersenDean Roofing & Solar
The Re-roof General Superintendent is charged with overall production of all Re-roof related jobs. The position requires daily oversight of all aspects of job functions and execution including, but not limited to accuracy of estimating, coordination of materials and labor, management of the schedule, budgetary responsibility, and insuring adherence to scope of work and quality requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review contracts for accuracy and scope of work.
• Inspect job site conditions.
• Create budgets based on the contract and job site conditions.
• Coordinate corrections and change orders with sales, project coordinators and customers.
• Work closely with the project coordinators and other staff to maintain efficient job flow and customer communication.
• Determine and coordinate project start schedules around weather conditions with our in-house and sub-contracted crews.
• Determine and coordinate material deliveries with purchasing and distribution.
• Visit in progress installs for quality assurance and customer service.
• Address field change orders with customers in conjunction with the field superintendent.
• Assist when needed with field operations.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• At least 3 years minimum of experience in the roofing industry, estimating, installing, managing crews with well-rounded/overall knowledge of the process and products for retrofit roofing applications. Familiarity with the building/construction trades.
• Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize and multitask as well as strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective and professional phone and email communication
• Effective computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Must be a team player and able to handle a high volume of tasks
• Ability to understand and follow safety rules and regulations within PD and OSHA guidelines
• Must have a clean DMV and pre-employment physical & drug screen
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus