Petersen-Dean Inc. is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Texas and Colorado, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 36 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, Repair roofs using all materials
- Ensure that job site is clean once installation is complete
- Other responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience in roofing, or general construction is required
- Experience with the use of hand-held and power tools
- Experience working with all types of building materials
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, comfortably lift 40+ pounds repetitively, and must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to work in extreme environments, e.g. hot sun, below freezing, crawl spaces, etc.
- Must have own tools
- Must have own transportation
Petersen-Dean, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.