PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
*** Work is primarily in San Jose ***
General Function of this position is to meet the requests of homeowners and/or Builders Customer Service needs. Maintain constant Communication with Customer Service Coordinators to meet Customer Service deadlines and maintain efficient production flow.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing Scheduled Repairs
- Responsible for maintaining constant communication with Customer Service Coordinators throughout the day.
- Responsible for completing Work Orders Daily.
- Responsible for pictures of each Scheduled Repair.
- Maintain Consistent Attendance and Punctuality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Five years minimum Roofing experience with both Tile and Comp.
- Sheet Metal experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- Be able to read, analyze, and interpret routine business correspondence.
- Possess basic math and written communication skills.
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Clean driving record.