Website PetersenDean Roofing and Solar
The Sales Development Representative position is responsible for a wide variety of administrative functions that assist the Sales Development team. This includes talking to homeowners who are interested in one or more of our products and prequalifying them. These homeowners may be current customers, new customers, or referral partners. The Sales Development Representative assists in sales, customer service, data entry, communication to customers and management, and ensuring timely completion of administrative tasks as assigned.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to leads or prospects numbers provided by Petersen Dean.
- Provide customer service including helping answer customer questions, addressing
sales/contract/product concerns and assisting the customer accordingly.
- Process all opportunities/leads accurately according to Sales Development processes.
- Always hold customer service and satisfaction in the highest regard.
- Attend company meetings as directed by management.
- Learn and stay current on various product information.
- Learn and stay current on Market trends, utility rates, solar laws and fire codes.
- Actively manage opportunities within SalesForce. Update all customer information, lead
status, and communication with notes in SalesForce on a daily basis.
- Market multiple products to customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment and meet goals/quotas as designated.
- Minimum 3 years of Customer service experience.
- Sales experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Solar experience a plus, but not mandatory (Training provided).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel)