Website PetersenDean Inc.
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 35 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Employee shall be responsible for the diagnosis, service, repair and maintenance of residential solar systems. Will need to trouble shoot solar and electrical issues. Exceptional customer service is a must as a PetersenDean representative. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills as well as a safe driving record as driving is a major part of the day to day operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a current knowledge of solar/electrical code
- Comply with all company and OSHA safety policies and procedures
- Work with basic hand and electrical tools.
- Effectively troubleshoot solar and electrical issues
- Work to problem solve and resolve service issues independently as a solar service professional
- Effectively troubleshoot solar and roof leak issues
- Troubleshoot electrical wiring both dc and ac
- Troubleshoot networking, wifi, ethernet, and solar monitoring
- Use electrical meters and equipment to test for voltage, amperage, continuity
- Work with a variety of solar inverters, micro inverters, optimizers and battery systems
- Troubleshoot and track down ground fault issues
- Communicate with solar inverter tech support teams to troubleshoot, and resolve inverter issues
- Keep detailed records and create service reports to be shared with the operations team through company CRM
- Maintain Outlook Calendar
- Effectively communicating, schedule dates, time lines and service resolutions with our customers
- Facilitate communication, feedback and updates between inspectors, managers, drafters/engineers, permit teams and scheduling teams regarding corrections and changes needed
- Experience in solar electric service and installation preferred.
- Ability to learn and take instruction
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask as well as strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective and professional phone and email communication
- Effective computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules and regulations within PD and OSHA guidelines
- Must have a clean DMV and pre-employment physical & drug screen