Website PetersenDean, Inc
Handle all warranty claims and service calls, ensuring processes are followed according to company policies. Manage service crews and schedule service calls to make the best use of their time. Constantly focusing on excellent customer service and quick turnaround.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage warranty/ service accounts
- Deal directly with customers by telephone and electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquires
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of Salesforce reporting
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs as department grows
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create reports on customer interactions, warranty claims, and related statistics
- Other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Must understand company objectives, and possess the ability to make decisions and undertake actions which balance customer needs with company policies
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative, is flexible and has strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information exists
- Proficient in Salesforce, is a plus.