Website PetersenDean Inc.
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 35 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Employee shall be responsible for PV final inspections, scheduling and meeting with building departments for inspections. Communicating with homeowners and updating them on inspection timelines. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills as well as a safe driving record as driving is a major part of the day to day operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a current knowledge of solar/electrical code
- Maintain a thorough understanding of jurisdictional inspection requirements and procedures
- Comply with all company and OSHA safety policies and procedures
- Prepare for each inspection by reviewing job notes and plans
- Determine punch list items required to pass inspection
- Commissioning solar monitoring and PV Inverter trouble shooting as required
- Provide detailed feedback from customers, inspectors and others as necessary regarding any issues, concerns, corrections or plan changes needed
- Provide notes and photo documentation uploaded to the company database/customer files
- Work as a team-player with all company personnel including the scheduling, permit and design teams
- Follow all company procedures and policy’s
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and take instruction
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask as well as strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective and professional phone and email communication
- Effective computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player and able to handle a high volume of tasks
- Experience with building inspection, solar electric service and installation preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules and regulations within PD and OSHA guidelines
- Must have a clean DMV and pre-employment physical & drug screen