PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Texas and Hawaii, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets; and perform bank reconciliations, Balance sheet reconciliations and other general bookkeeping duties.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fixed Asset schedule including calculation of monthly depreciation and determination of asset book value
- Rents and deferred rent schedules including true up leases on a quarterly basis
- Payroll benefits journal entries including worker’s comp insurance
- Credit card posting and reconciliation
- Intercompany accounts reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly trend analysis or budget to actual variance analysis when budget established
- Financial or any other reports as may be requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS degree in accounting required
- 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Construction industry and/or job costing experience a plus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver
- Practices attentive and active listening; can accurately restate what others have said. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org