Website PetersenDean Roofing & Solar
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
The Superintendent is charged with daily control of all aspects of the job site including;
coordination of materials, labor cost, scheduling, developing budgets and adherence to scope and
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with the Project Coordinator on upcoming projects, i.e.: plans/specifications,
scope of work, change orders, budgets, delivery schedules and start dates.
· Partner with the Project Coordinator to ensure the completion of projects within the
designated timeline and budget.
· Coordinate/Assign material, equipment and labor cost with the Project Coordinator.
· Responsible for communicating the overall status of projects.
· Oversee and monitor the daily construction activities (multiple worksites) including;
quality and compliance of Company standards, schedule delays, labor and budget cost.
· Provide guidance and motivate crews to ensure a positive work environment.
· Meet with building inspectors to ensure procedures and code compliance are being met.
· Assist with performance evaluations for field employees.
· Oversee the specifications, accuracy and scheduling plans for new roofing installations.
· Train and enforce all necessary Safety regulations.
· Other duties assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the roofing industry.
· Familiarity with the building/construction trades.
· Must be able to read and speak English fluently. Spanish is a plus.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.