Project scope/size: Remove the existing wood shake roof and installed 6000 sq. ft. of new lightweight concrete tile.
- Multiple-pitch roof (6:12, 7:12, 9:12) required that roofers wear personal protective equipment as part of a personal fall arrest system.
- Installing tile on the steep turrets at the front of the house
- Coordination with the homeowner’s painter to complete the job within the allotted 10 days
- Pool had to be covered to prevent debris from falling into it
- No equipment access to the roof from the lower backyard
- Driveway had to be protected from heavy equipment tire tracks
Product(s) used: MonierLifetile “Duralite Slate” lightweight concrete tile