PetersenDean, Inc. Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://www.petersendean.com (“the Site”) operated by PetersenDean, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.petersendean.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by PetersenDean, Inc. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by PetersenDean, Inc..
PetersenDean, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall PetersenDean, Inc., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
PetersenDean, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
As Petersen-Dean, Inc. (“PDI” and/or “the Company”) has multiple promotions, the following terms and conditions will apply to each respective promotion, whether or not said promotion is aired on the radio, website, or television:
- Each promotion will be available for a limited time frame as specified in the radio, website, or television promotion and/or by a Company representative.
- Any promotion offered by the Company cannot be combined with any other promotions, offers, and/or discounts except for the Senior Citizen, Veteran, and/or First Responder discount where applicable.
- The Company does not guarantee specific performance-oriented results, as results may vary depending on premises conditions, weather, and/or other existing factors.
- Any promotion will not include and/or consider consequences to federal, state, and/or local taxes. All customers should consult a tax professional concerning said consequences.
- Respective promotions are not transferable.
- The Company reserves the right to modify any promotion as necessary.
- Other specific restrictions to respective promotions may apply. Customers must consult a Company representative concerning any additional and/or specific restrictions.
- Promotions must be designated at time of purchase. Customers who qualify and elect to participate in Gift Card promotion will receive Gift Card via mail or electronic mail 4-6 weeks after job is completed and contract is paid in full. One Gift Card per household.
- Senior/Vet/1st Responder (1 per customer!!), and 5% Cash Discount. May be combined with any Promotional Offer.
- Solar Starter Package $5,999 for a 4 panel system. May be combined with Standard Discounts.
- Manufacturer’s Instant 5% Rebate. This is 5% off base for all Products! Solar (12 panel minimum), Roofs (15 square minimum), Battery and Fencing (100’ minimum)!
- Pay your electric bill up to $1,000. We pay your bill for up to 6 months to a max of $1,000. This is a discount off the base price only, no cash back.